Chocolate Malted Cupcake
Today was a hard day to get things done, I have just been busy and today was no exception. A field trip to the Highlands Nature Center for a nature walk with my youngest son. Then a baseball game this afternoon. All would have been ok but after the field trip I sat down to check my facebook and fell asleep, and my family let me sleep for almost three hours. Now I had that much less time to make my cupcakes and get to the ballgame in time. So needless to say I was crabby and feeling outta sorts. I hope that feeling has passed.
Anyway, the cupcakes were completed and they are amazing. Today's cupcake is Chocolate Malted cupcake with vanilla frosting. It may be pink frosting but it is just a basic home made vanilla frosting. Nothing out of a box or can for this gal ever again. They delectable bite are drizzled with chocolate and sprinkled with chocolate candy.
Have you noticed my favorite color is pink, hence the pick frosting.
The next cupcake is gonna be fun, I get to use incorporate Marsala wine and Marscapone cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment