Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Blueberry Cupcakes with Whipped Cream frosting



Today's cupcake. Where do I begin.

Blueberry cupcakes, lighter than their muffin counter part. I got up early this morning sent the boys off to school and began making my cupcakes.

They came out beautifully, and I placed them on the counter to dry. The house smelled like a little piece of heaven. While they were still in the muffin pans cooling I took Grandma to the doctor and planned on frosting them when I got back. Planned changed as you can see from the picture.

Upon walking into the kitchen to my horror I found the tins half empty. I made 24 full size and 24 mini cupcakes. I only found 8 regular and 15 mini. Damn dog. We have a Mastiff Sheppard mix who apparently remained in the house. cupcakes and wrappers all gone.

At any rate the cupcakes are perfect.

Well any stout cupcake are next.

Till next baking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment