Banana Pecan Cupcake with Caramel Butter-cream
Today was a good day.
It was partly cloudy, in the sixties and windy.
Its always windy here.
Today I made Banana Pecan cupcakes.
I have to let you know I love banana bread,
but this is soooo much better.
It is lite and moist and has a fresh taste to it.
The frosting is amazing.
It was another one of those that you make in three parts.
I first made some homemade caramel.
Didn't know I could do that, but I did.
Then I had to whip the butter,
then warm the egg white and sugar mixture.
Then I whipped it all together to create this flavorful super dooper light frosting.
I sometime wish y'all could taste and smell these creations of mine.
I have to make note of my middle son Trevor,
he hates trying new things.
So when I had the cupcakes in the oven I asked him
if he was gonna try the cupcakes, he asked what they were and said
"NO"
But would you believe that he did try one and then said
"can I have the other one on your plate, Mom"
My little guy loves my cupcakes and tells me how good they are all the time.
He even took a picture for me of these.
I love my boys.
Till next baking time.
Today was a good day.
It was partly cloudy, in the sixties and windy.
Its always windy here.
Today I made Banana Pecan cupcakes.
I have to let you know I love banana bread,
but this is soooo much better.
It is lite and moist and has a fresh taste to it.
The frosting is amazing.
It was another one of those that you make in three parts.
I first made some homemade caramel.
Didn't know I could do that, but I did.
Then I had to whip the butter,
then warm the egg white and sugar mixture.
Then I whipped it all together to create this flavorful super dooper light frosting.
I sometime wish y'all could taste and smell these creations of mine.
I have to make note of my middle son Trevor,
he hates trying new things.
So when I had the cupcakes in the oven I asked him
if he was gonna try the cupcakes, he asked what they were and said
"NO"
But would you believe that he did try one and then said
"can I have the other one on your plate, Mom"
My little guy loves my cupcakes and tells me how good they are all the time.
He even took a picture for me of these.
I love my boys.
Till next baking time.
No comments:
Post a Comment