Peanut-butter Cookie Cupcake
Today we were all just sitting around watching movies from Netflix
and I decided to try and see what cupcake I cold create.
Not wanting to drive in to town for any necessities,
I looked through the frig and cupboards and decided on peanut butter.
Being addicted to the show Cupcake Wars
I decided to time myself from start to finish.
It only took me 37 minutes to make the batter, bake the cupcakes
and make the frosting.
Not bad, but that didn't include the cooling time or frosting them.
Oh and lets not forget I didn't have an assistant either.
Life has been a bit stressful these past couple of weeks,
and I have been feeling over tired.
I am hoping for a nice vacation soon.
Sometimes I just feel like I am hanging by a thread before crazy sets in.
Anyone else ever had that feeling?
Its very hard to explain, but for the few moments I am baking and
have a quite moment I feel almost whole again.
But like everything, that peace and sanity come to and abrupt end.
With allot of my days off from the hospital
being spent on getting the restaurant open
I haven't been able to do my cupcakes twice a week,
well that and I think my family can only eat so many of them.
Till next baking time.
Today we were all just sitting around watching movies from Netflix
and I decided to try and see what cupcake I cold create.
Not wanting to drive in to town for any necessities,
I looked through the frig and cupboards and decided on peanut butter.
Being addicted to the show Cupcake Wars
I decided to time myself from start to finish.
It only took me 37 minutes to make the batter, bake the cupcakes
and make the frosting.
Not bad, but that didn't include the cooling time or frosting them.
Oh and lets not forget I didn't have an assistant either.
Life has been a bit stressful these past couple of weeks,
and I have been feeling over tired.
I am hoping for a nice vacation soon.
Sometimes I just feel like I am hanging by a thread before crazy sets in.
Anyone else ever had that feeling?
Its very hard to explain, but for the few moments I am baking and
have a quite moment I feel almost whole again.
But like everything, that peace and sanity come to and abrupt end.
With allot of my days off from the hospital
being spent on getting the restaurant open
I haven't been able to do my cupcakes twice a week,
well that and I think my family can only eat so many of them.
Till next baking time.
No comments:
Post a Comment