Lemon Cupcake with Lemon Curd.
Ok life has been a bit busy this past couple of weeks, with the family working on getting our restaurant off the ground. We are hoping for a mid September open date, so cross your fingers. We have had meetings with allot of people including the bankers, payroll, sysco for supplies and Sam's club for other stuff. We have picked the color theme and I think we may have to take a second look at carpet for the front of the restaurant before we finalize our decision. Things are coming together but we are still far from being ready. It will come together. This I know.
Oh and lets not forget that this week I also had a date to keep with Robert and i did. Went to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter. It was so awesome. I think Robert would have truly liked this one.
Now today's cupcake is a refreshing change. It is lite and fresh and tangy. The cake has a light lemony taste combined with the tangy lemon flavor in the lemon curd. A nice refreshing change.
No comments:
Post a Comment