New York Cheesecake
The other day my youngest son, Kevin came to me with a piece of paper,
keep in mind he is only seven.
And on this piece of paper was a recipe he found on the internet for a cheesecake.
He asked me for two days if I could please make this on my next day off,
and he placed it on the frig, with a note that read
"please make".
How can you turn something like that down.
Well Friday morning I got up and cooked two cheesecakes.
Funny enough I had never cooked a cheesecake before,
I always bought them pre-made or got the box of instant mix.
Wasn't very hard, I think the hardest part
was letting it set in the refrigerator for six hours.
But the cheesecake was so rich and flavorful.
I couldn't believe I made it, well worth the wait.
So needless to say I took a cupcake vacation and created cheesecake instead.
Back to cupcake tomorrow.
I believe the flavor of the day will be snicker doodle.
Until next baking time.
No comments:
Post a Comment